Re: My previous Email

Hello,

I have emailed you earlier without a response; I wonder why you have not responded to my email.

In my first email I mentioned about a late customer whose relatives I cannot get in touch with. It is unfortunate that we are unable to find the relatives to this customer.

I am Dr. Simon Jenner, a Staff of UBS Investment bank London; I have a confidential business proposal for you: This mail is written and intended to solicit your assistance as follows:

The Governing Body of my Bank has spent time and resources to try to find the HEIR to lay claims to the Fund but no one has come up.

Fortunately, you bear the same surname with this late customer who banked with us before he died; Therefore, under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the HEIR so that this fund will not be Confiscated by the Bank and pushed into the bank treasury as unclaimed bills.

I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push this fund into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance. For the sake of Transparency on this matter, you are free to make immediate contact for further clarification and explanation on this matter.

I will need you also to reconfirm your Full Name and Address, also contact telephone number to ascertain the fact that I am dealing with the right person.

Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance while i expect your prompt response to this matter as the urgency demands.

Best Regards,

Simon Jenner.

--Ds e-mail is confidential and contains privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute, disclose or use the information it contains. Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete such message from your system. E-mails are susceptible to corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment; I do not accept liability for any such changes or for its consequences."In thee O'Lord I put my trust, never allow me to be confounded"