w3m-goto-url with URL containing colons?

Hi List,

with leading/trailing colons being quite popular in the
emacs-lisp/org-mode world I often want to search for code snippets/docs
containing keywords like :name or tags like :ARCHIVE: and then get this
error:

,----
| Location: org-mode :ARCHIVE: tag
| Cannot retrieve URL: org-mode%20:ARCHIVE:%20tag
|
| Something seems to be wrong with URL or this system.
`----

(espacing the colons does not help)

How do I search URL's containing colons in emacs-w3m?

--
cheers,
Thorsten