Re: `g' and `G' do not provide current url as the initial minibuffer contents

Hi Filipp,

> Some time ago, emacs-w3m `g' and `G' commands were setting initial
> minubuffer contents to the current url.  That was convenient, especially
> when browsing local file hierarchies (I use it for JDK api docs), so I
> had to change only the last URL component or two.  I've updated from cvs
> recently, and now they give empty minibuffer.  Is it possible to restore
> this behaviour, probably by introducing a variable that toggles this?

Would it be ok if the url of the current page would be available as a
default using M-n?  `minibuffer-default-add-function' could be used for
that.  You would just have to hit M-n in the minibuffer.  I think that's
better than using an initial minibuffer content.

Regards,

Michael.