Re: saving a buffer without images

Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@xxxxxxx> writes:

> (defcustom w3m-save-buffer-html-only nil

Maybe a flavour of save rather than a boolean if there were other
possibilities, maybe like saving as text.  Though for text I've only
ever cut and pasted.

> My reason is that I understood defadvice to be a tool to use by person
> B to alter person A's function without redefining it,

Usually defadvice is to extend, or notice when something happens when
there isn't a hook etc.  The hairy bit about flipping the sense of an
arg is that program code goes through the same place, and might expect
the original behaviour.  A bit of a front-end might have worked (with
call-interactively to get the filename query).

In the filename query "Save this page to:", could it say what it's about
to save, ie. html only or with images?