[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Trouble starting emacs-w3m
- From: Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 04:53:14 -0500
- X-ml-name: emacs-w3m
- X-mail-count: 12611
I go for weeks or months at a time without exiting emacs. Today I did,
and here is the trouble I'm having with emacs-w3m.
1. Exit emacs and emacs-daemon.
2. cvs update emacs-w3m
3. configure, make, make install
4. start emacs.
5. Emacs init file aborted, with warning, ; "Symbol's value as
variable is void: w3m-mode-hook".
6. Per the README, my .emacs includes (require 'w3m-load) and
7. Adding to my .emacs file also (require 'w3m) and (load-library
"w3m") solves the warning.
8. exit emacs and emacs-daemon and restart.
9. Emacs init file aborted, with warning, "Symbol's value as
variable is void: w3m-select-buffer-mode-hook".
So, does the README need to be updated?
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1 7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0