Re: Manually entering queries to `w3m-goto-url'

In [emacs-w3m : No.12711]
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 13:03:28 -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> Function `w3m-goto-url' isn't allowing me to enter a question mark
> character, not manually nor by pasting from the X11 clipboard[1]. This
> character is used for php and other queries that can be appended to
> urls.

Emacs people use `C-q' for not only emacs-w3m but also find-file
for entering such a special character, aren't we?  And also `C-y'
yanks copied text as is, does not treat `?' in it as a command.
But when you use the mouse to paste copied text on no-X Emacs,
it might behave like typing the keyboard one by one and Emacs
treats `?' as a command, as the case may be (it doesn't do so on
at least Cygwin, so I don't recall how to make the mouse button
behave like `C-y' now).