Re: fail to load html with onload and search form

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> I've added a workaround, with a FIXME comment,

Beaut.  I'm sure I don't want to know what that auth works :) but it
could be good to be tight identifying if possible, as I'd imagine plenty
of sites abuse onload.

--
Physicists at the Large Hadron Collider announced that increased sensitivity
in their instruments will allow future runs to examine medium and small

.