Re: Moving from CVS to git

> Erick worked with his tool reposurgeon (or perhaps repo-surgeon). I
> think the tool was created on python. Perhaps the same tool could be applied
> here.

There are a few CVS to git converters out there. The last time I
converted a CVS project to git was in 2008 or 2009; I think I was
using cvs2git back then. Git now comes with a git-cvsimport command
that will convert a CVS repository to git, and incrementally import
updates from that repository (so you can have a git mirror of a CVS
repository that is kept up to date). So moving from CVS to git is
very easy to do and well supported.

Vladimir