Dependencies: mule-ucs, apel, oauth2, flim

1.  The REQUIREMENTS page does not mention the need for mule-ucs and/or oauth2:

http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/#requirements

2.  un-define.el cannot load during byte-compilation because mule-ucs does not play nice with Emacs 26.

3.  MELPA does not automatically install the dependencies if a user chooses to install the w3m package, which should probably be relabeled in the package manager as emacs-w3m

4.  Here is the link to the mule-ucs version that I found by Googling; however, I do not know if there is a more recent version that plays nice with emacs-w3m:

https://github.com/zonuexe/Mule-UCS-mirror

Thanks,

Keith