[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[emacs-w3m/emacs-w3m] Download using wget (#27)
- From: Boruch Baum <notifications@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 00:21:20 -0700
- X-ml-name: emacs-w3m
- X-mail-count: 13308
See the commentary of the new file
w3m-download.el, and mailing list posts , , .
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
- my-w3m-download: New function, features, and file: w3m-download.el
- w3m-download-using-wget: use cache when available
- Integrate the wget downloader functions into the mainline code
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.