Re: Does w3m-new-session-in-background work for you?

*Please let me open the personal mail to the list.

On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 16:15:08 -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> I was trying to get new buffers to appear in the background, and to do
> so what I tried was to set variable `w3m-new-session-in-background' to
> non-nil, and then use keybinding 'G' (w3m-goto-url-new-session) on a
> link.

> But this isn't working for me. Does it work for you? Am I doing this
> incorrectly?

In the condition `w3m-new-session-in-background' is non-nil,
`w3m-view-this-url-new-session' works as expected but
`w3m-goto-url-new-session' doesn't.  I've been understanding for
years it is what it is.  Oh, but it is not documented, is it?
It might be better to make `w3m-new-session-in-background'
influence all the *-new-session commands, I come to think.

Regards,