Re: bugs related to tabs

In [emacs-w3m:13425]
On Sat, 25 May 2019 09:05:57 +0900, ζœ¨δΈ‹γ•γ‚“ wrote:
> Please revert the merge commit if the merged branch is now
> unacceptable.

> ```
> $ git log --graph
> $ git revert -m 1 a0555fa
> $ git status
> $ git diff
> $ editor ChangeLog
> $ editor w3m.el
> $ git add ChangeLog w3m.el
> $ git revert --continue
> ```

Thanks.  But I started to work on fixing the bugs keeping the
intended current behavior and a prospect is now seen.  So, I
will install the fixes by the end of tomorrow (hopefully).

BTW, as I feel what I meant to say in [emacs-w3m:13423] didn't
seem to have been understood very well, let me say it again with
some supplements:

> Since emacs-w3m goes on the rolling release policy, there would
> be many people who are using the bleeding edge of the git repo.

Therefore, we should keep in mind that a bug would let people
troubled immediately.  Although no one is perfect and everyone
will sometimes fail (I'm no exception), a bug if found should be
fixed or reverted immediately.  Who should do it is the one who
failed.  Never trouble the others.

> So, whoever writes a code has to have an environment where it
> is able to check the code in various ways as much as possible.

In addition to this, those who don't have an environment that
many people would be using or don't have a will to use the ones
should not propose a pull request, a patch, etc., I believe.
The master branch of the emacs-w3m repo is not your sandbox.

Thanks.
Regards,