Re: bugs related to tabs

In [emacs-w3m:13429]
On Mon, 27 May 2019 17:18:14 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> I will install the fixes by the end of tomorrow (hopefully).

Done.  Please let me know if the changes cause anything bad.

> BTW, as I feel what I meant to say in [emacs-w3m:13423] didn't
> seem to have been understood very well, let me say it again with
> some supplements:

For my non-native English, there may still be those who were
misundersting it.  But let me say just in case, this was my
personal opinion addressed to all in this list, not to only
Kinoshita-san.  It's you if you think so.

And this arises further misunderstanding...

Regards,