Re: Find/use 'next'/'prev' links not identified within HTML tags (#81)

On 2020-09-08 08:03, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> In [emacs-w3m:13668]
> On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 13:41:22 -0700, Boruch Baum wrote:
> > An improvement would be to replace the hard-coded regexes with a defcustom
> > list of CONS. That way it could support other languages and other pairs of
> > keywords.
>
> Thank you for the great feature (if works).

Yes, "if works". I've tested it only with one website so far:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-09/index.html

More testing is always welcome.

>  But have you tried byte-compile it with the git master?

No, I need to remember to do that. For my personal use, I never
byte-compile anything, so it takes some remembering. Apologies.

> It complained as follows:

I just pushed a new commit addressing the warnings and the error...

> (while ... (cl-pushnew VAL VAR) ...)
> (setq VAR (nreverse VAR))

For this case, the nreverse might not so us anything really useful.

> The unused `cur' is in `w3m-scroll-down-or-previous-url'.
> The `w3m-goto-next-anchor' function was deleted by me a year ago
> in the git master, sorry.

I'm still haven't recovered my git-branches from that monster-huge
commit, though it's been a few months since I even tried to continue
that task. It's "about half-way done".

Also in the newest commit is the data structure idea I mentioned. I
tried using google for the Japanese and other languages, to cover most
of the planet.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0