Unable to download mp3 files

There is a website "www.bluesbeforesunrise.org" that I visit each Sunday
morning to download the mp3 files of the previous evening's show.

I have no problem doing this with the lynx browser, but w3m tells me:

http error 406.0 - Not Acceptable. The resource cannot be displayed
because the file extension is not being accepted by your browser.

The error message then suggests that I verify the mime settings for the
file extension to make sure this mime type is acceptable.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that and would appreciate any
assistance.

Thank you

Arthur