[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: <HR> displayed as \212's
- From: MIYOSHI Masanori <miyoshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Aug 2001 19:23:10 +0900
- X-ml-name: emacs-w3m
- X-mail-count: 01445
- References: <m3vgjcdj7z.fsf@SnowWhite.SuSE.cz>
>>>>> in [emacs-w3m : No.01444]
>>>>> "Pavel" = Pavel@Janik.cz (Pavel Janík) wrote:
Pavel> I have only one minor problem - <HR> and table borders are
Pavel> displayed like \212 and similar.
It seems like w3m (not emacs-w3m) uses Japanese characters to
render lines and borders.
Would you try building your w3m with the following configuration.
- Which language do you prefer?
=> 2 - English
- Do you want to use 2-byte character for table border, item, etc.
It is also a good idea for you to install Japanese fonts and set
up your Emacs to uses them. ;-)
MIYOSHI Masanori mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org