emacs-w3m-1.2rc5

Hello,

I have released emacs-w3m-1.2 release candidate 5, which is available
from:

    http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/w3m_el-1.2rc5.tar.gz

This release candidate includes

   * small trick to use `w3m-0.2.1'.
   * fix bug reported in [emacs-w3m:02038] which occurs in non-window
     environment.
   * fix the inconsistency between form and history.

I sincerely hope that this release candidate would be the official
release.

The official WEB page of emacs-w3m has been renewaled.  New official
page contains contents written in English, and I am afraid that this
page contains many mistakes.  If you volunteer, please check the page:

    http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/.

Any bug reports are highly appreciated.

--
TSUCHIYA Masatoshi