Re: Call for translator of FAQ.ja (was: emacs-w3m-1.2rc5)

Hi,

>> On Sat, 3 Nov 2001 00:29:20 +0900
>> piyokun@email.com ("Clifford Caoile") said as follows:

>I've roughly translated the FAQ available in the RC5 release.

I am most thankful to you for your help, and will make the official
package include your contribution.

>I've inlined the translated sentences. Please contact me if there any
>incorrect phrases.

I had checked them and found few mistakes.  Almost of them, however,
were caused by amibiguous sentences in Japanese FAQ.  I refined them
and corrected mistakes at the same time.

Both English FAQ and Japanese FAQ have been registered to CVS.  You
can check the last version of FAQs with CVS.

--
TSUCHIYA Masatoshi