Re: file truncation problem on OS X

Christian Swinehart さんからのお返事です。
--- Begin Message ---
On Tuesday, February 12, 2002, at 01:42 AM, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> The default value of the user option `w3m-async-exec' is t and
> emacs-w3m will call w3m asynchronously.  Could you please try to
> set it to nil?
That fixed it! Thanks so much. In the unlikely even that I ever have
time to investigate getting asynchrony working under OS X I'll let you
know what I come up with.

thanks again,
christian
--- End Message ---

> I've run upon a problem when running under OS X which occurs under
> both emacs 20.7 and emacs 21.1. It seems that whenever I try to
> download something from a url, the final kilobyte or so gets cut

山岡> I'm sorry I don't kown how emacs-w3m works under OS X, but I'm
山岡> afraid emacs-w3m might not work on some platforms because of the
山岡> asynchronous process. [...]
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>