Re: error when loading emacs-w3m when start xemacs

Hi,

> Hello! Each time I start xemacs I get the following error message
> pertaining to emacs-w3m:

> Unknown key-sequence specifier: 67108896

> This error is caused by the following line in ~/.xemacs/init.el

> (require 'w3m)

> If I comment out this line, the error does not recur. How can I fix
> this, please?

Let me ask you some questions.

1. Has your XEmacs been built with the Mule feature?
2. What version of emacs-w3m do you use?
3. How did you install emacs-w3m?
4. Could you send us a Lisp backtrace?
   To do this, evaluate (type C-j at the end of the line) the
   following s-expression in the *scratch* buffer:

   (setq debug-on-error t)

   and load the file w3m.el (not w3m.elc) using the command
   M-x load-file.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@namazu.org>