[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: "Tong Jin" <tong_jin@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:52:47 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
- X-ml-name: emacs-w3m
- X-mail-count: 03634
I tried twice to subscribe to w3m mailing (to email@example.com) without
any responses. I understand most of the posts are in Japanese, which I don't
understand, but I could not find another place to ask questions about it.
Basically, my question is how do I use emacs-w3m to display CJK web pages. I am
using w3m 0.3, used all the default settings of emacs-w3m (w3m_el-1.3). For
Japanese (such as yahoo japan), it seems to work. But for Chinese (gb or big5),
the characters are not showing up correctly in emacs.
* Gnu Emacs 21.2.1 Windows 2000,
* w3m: compiled with cygwin version:
w3m version w3m/0.3, options
* emacs-w3m: 1.3, out of box configuration
I'd really appreciate if you can help with these questions.
BTW, emacs-w3m is absolutely great software!