gifsicle bug?

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for the good program gifsicle!  That's the
best tool for manipulating gif images.

We are developing emacs-w3m which is the web browser running in
Emacs.  Since XEmacs has a bug that it won't display optimized
animated gifs correctly or it may crash when some kind of an
interlaced gif image is displayed, gifsicle is essential to run
emacs-w3m under XEmacs.  We are using gifsicle with the options
--unoptimize and --no-interlace for retrieved gifs from web
sites.

By the way, I've made a logo image for emacs-w3m and I'll attach
it in this message.  I noticed there may be a bug in gifsicle.
When I perform gifsicle with the option `--transparent #ffffff'
to the image, frames will disappear except for the first frame.
If the bug is corrected, gifsicle will become more wonderful.

Best regards,

P.S. If you are interested in emacs-w3m, please visit our web
site:  http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>