Re: [w3m-dev-en 00782] Re: w3m 0.3.2 release candidate 1

At 26 Oct 2002 12:21:29 +0200,
Clemens Fischer wrote:

> > If you didn't build without image (#undef USE_IMAGE), w3m options
> > doesn't contain the string "image", then emacs-w3m will
> > automatically detect to set w3m-treat-image-size to nil unless you
> > specify it explicitly.  What version of emacs-w3m are you using?
>
> w3m-user-agent's value is
> "Emacs-w3m/1.3.78 w3m/0.3.2rc1"
>
> i know about the "image" and the w3m-treat-image-size variable.  but
> when "image" isn't found in w3m's options string, it gets called with
> the option display_image=off.  rc1 doesn't recognize this option!

Ah, I understand.

This is because w3m doesn't have display_image options when USE_IMAGE
is disabled.  I won't keep this as backward compatibilities, so I'd like
to change code in emacs-w3m.

Thanks,
Fumitoshi UKAI