Re: Call for info writers

Thanks for your response.  You are the person for whom I was
waiting. :)

> Unless someone speaks up against it, I will take the nodes Quick
> Searching and Using Antenna.  I can also write the Searching Words node,
> which I think refers to the search facility (it would be good to use the
> word "search engine" in the description, I think); unless one of the
> authors of w3m-search wants it.

I think you are just the person for writing both of them.  Could
you do them?

> Someone will have to translate these to Japanese afterwards.

I'll do it if there's no volunteer.  People who don't speak
Japanese don't need to worry about the Japanese translation.

> Yamaoka-san, is it okay to send you patches, or do you want me to post
> them on the list?

Well, in order to inspire this project for the present, would
you post your work on the list?  Or, is it possible to have
write access to the CVS repository? > TSUCHIYA-san?
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>