Re: Call for info writers

Masatake YAMATO <jet@gyve.org> writes:

> I've planed to write the intelligent "next" and "prev" bound to SPC and DEL
> in @node Moving over pages, not in "Moving in a page."
> (I think they should be in @node Moving over pages. How do you think?)

Ah yes, of course!  I didn't realize that the menu wasn't complete, and
that other nodes would be added afterwards...  You're right, it belongs
in "Moving over pages".

> However, this intelligent "next" and "prev" future are not easy to explain
> for me. I'm afraid that I have to read the code to explain how they work
> exactly. So I'm happy if you write about them(SPC and DEL). I'll
> translate it to Japanese.

Okay but since the node where it's supposed to appear isn't there yet, I
can't include it in my patch.  Why don't you try to write about it in
your node anyway?  I'll fix your text if necessary.

Thanks for the clarification.  :-)

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | I get secrets at night, but
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | they don't stay. I get