list bullets

hi,

i'm using emacs-w3m 1.3.6 with emacs 21.3 and w3m version
w3m/0.3.2+mee-p24-18+moe-1.5.0.

i've got the following charset config in my .emacs:

(setq w3m-language "English")
(setq w3m-coding-system (quote iso-8859-1))

which works nice. however, list bullets are presented using fancy
characters (a hollow square, circle, star and so on, according to the
sublist depth), and i'd rather have run-of-the-mill ascii chars (*, -,
+, o and the like). is that possible at all?

(please cc: me in your replies since i'm not (yet) subscribed to the
list).

thanks for your help, and kudos for an excellent piece of software to
the emacs-w3m developers!

jao
--
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing
it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. -Buddha (c. 566-480