Re: A small hack and a patch

I realized what the actual problem is.  It isn't related to
escreen, but it's a general problem.  I've fixed that bug in
the CVS repository.  Could you try it?

> I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to ;( When I use
> w3m-view-this-url in erc (the irc client) for example, w3m used to not
> switch buffer for me, but started to do that when I upgraded to a
> rather recent cvs version.  That pissed me off (made me angry) so I
> made this quick hack to get rid of that.

I must apologize to you and all.  I forgot completely the
w3m-view-this-url command may be used in the buffer which isn't
in the w3m-mode.

2003-09-02  Katsumi Yamaoka  <yamaoka@jpl.org>

	* w3m.el (w3m-view-this-url-1): Fix a window configuration only
	when the buffer's major mode has changed from the w3m-mode to
	another.