Re: jde + emacs-w3m problem

I don't think this is the same problem as Jose's, but...

 A few months ago, I was able to get jdee and w3m to play nicely.  (I was
able to browse a local javadoc from within emacs).  I was using jdee
2.3.3beta2, emacs-w3m-1.3.4, and w3m 0.4.1.

I had to modify jde-help.el.  I think w3m was choking on the file url - I
believe that this was a problem with w3m, not jdee, so I never submitted
this.

I changed the line in jde-file-to-url from:
    (format "file://localhost/%s"
to:
    (format "file:///%s"

everything seemed to work fine after that...

hope this helps someone,
Jim

This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all copies
of the original message.