Re: jde + emacs-w3m problem

Hi Paul,

	If I remember correctly, integration was pretty much a snap.  After
installing emacs-w3m-1.3.4, and w3m 0.4.1, I needed to modify
jde-file-to-url because there seemed to be some discrepancy in how jdee and
w3m handle URL file notation.  (see previous email).  I also added:

(setq browse-url-browser-function 'w3m-browse-url)

to my .emacs.

	One of the things I love about emacs is never having to leave my
editor for other tasks - (sql development and xml editing for example).  I
think it would be a great idea to allow users to browse javadoc from within
emacs, but it would be nice to maintain the old functionality as well.
Maybe a jdee-browse-url-browser-function?