Info never install

Hi,

  I'm using emacs-w3m-1.3.6
  When installing via 'make install' it skips "install-info" procedure.

  I checked doc/Makefile and found that specifal treatment is performed for
  Debian system:

install: $(INFO_DEPS)
        @if $(SHELL) -c $(INSTALL_INFO)' --version| sed 1q\
                | fgrep -s -v -i debian'>/dev/null 2>&1; then\
          list='$(INFO_DEPS)';\
          for file in $$list; do\
            if test -f $(infodir)/$$file; then\
              echo " $(INSTALL_INFO) --info-dir=$(infodir) $(infodir)/$$file";\
              $(INSTALL_INFO) --info-dir=$(infodir) $(infodir)/$$file || :;\
            else : ; fi\
          done;\
        else : ; fi

   But actually, if-condition isn't true for non-Debian systems too
   and for other versions of install-info. After removing if-condition
   files successfuly install into info-tree.

   Sorry, if this is already fixed.

regards,
Artiom