Re: Support for link-numbering

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

> Are numbers displayed on
> emacs-w3m buffers?

In lynx and links, numbers are displayed in front of the link, like:
[number]link. One just type the number and then hit enter.

> Although it doesn't seem hard to show
> consecutive numbers and to provide the command like `nn RET',

I'm sure it's not, but unfortunately I don't know lisp

> I'm worried that numbers may be noisy if there are a lot of
> links.

Yes, there might be, but users can have the option to turn it off.

> What kind of user interface do you assume?

Just like I've explained with links and lynx

> I will probably have to try lynx or links, however currently I
> have no time since I'm urged to improve one of shimbun modules.

Nice;)

--
b0ef
http://resentment.org/users/b0ef