[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Coding charset iso-latin-1
- From: TSUCHIYA Masatoshi <tsuchiya-testing-mailing-list-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 14:31:37 +0900
- X-ml-name: emacs-w3m
- X-mail-count: 06809
- References: <email@example.com>
>> On Fri, 07 May 2004 12:16:01 +0200
>> sparr@MFKRS1.mw.tu-dresden.de (Holger Sparr) said as follows:
> I have problems seeing umlauts.
I made a file that includes your example, and called `w3m-find-file'
to open it, but could not reproduce your reported problem.
Could you report three additional issues:
(1) the URL that causes your reported problem,
(2) the value of `w3m-output-coding-system', and
(3) the value of `w3m-input-coding-system'?