Re: Similar latin-iso8859-1 chars not displaying

   Please keep in mind, the makeinfo command which comes from GNU
   Texinfo is not supporting Japanese from beginning to end.  So,
   we designed the emacs-w3m Makefile so that Emacs does format the
   Japanese Info.  You don't seem to need it, though. ;-)

   FYI, the `install-en' entry for `make' installs the Lisp modules
   and only the English Info.

Thanks!  That is what I needed to know.  I will try it next time.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    bob@rattlesnake.com                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8