Re: sb-rediff.el

Hi!

> > rediff is a popular news site especially for news
> > related to India. I will be happy if you can
> > include it with the emacs-w3m distribution.

> Thank you for the contribution.  We're pleased to
> incorporate the first shimbun module for the news
site for
> Indians.  I've installed it in the CVS repository.

Thanks very much for your prompt action. I have made a
few bug fixes to the original version and have also
added a few features (for instance the date now shows
up properly in the header). Can you please add this to
the CVS. As before, if a lisp 'guru' has a look at the
code and provides me suggestions I will be very happy
:)

vishy