Minor error in info file

Hi Namazu,
   Thank you so much for the w3m mode. I am a visually disabled user who
   had not browsed the web for the last four years. Now using W3m inside
   Emacspeak I am again able to surf the web, it is a GREAT feeling!

There is a minor error in your info documentation. In the section
dealing with downloading files the info file suggest putting the
point/cursor on the link and then pressing `D'. This does NOT download
the file under point. By doing C-h m (describe-mode) I found out that to
download I should press `d' , not the upper case letter as written in
the info documentation. This error was there in version 3-85 an  even
now in the version 4.0.

Cheers.
Kalyan