Re: html images still not viewed in gnus

Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

> Can you see this image?
>
> [...]
>
> the image in this message should be viewed if your Emacs
> supports the png image format.

Rodolfo:

> Unfortunately not!

Katsumi:

> Your problem seems that your Emacs has not been built
> with image libraries.

Rodolfo:

Masaru Nomiya wrote:

> Yes, you must do it.
> Just look your config.log.

I downloaded and installed the following packages:
zlib-1.2.2.tar.gz, libpng-1.2.8-config.tar.gz, tiff-3.7.1.tar.gz,
libungif-4.1.3.tar.gz and jpegsrc.v6b.tar.gz,
and now when I evaluate within Emacs the forms:

(image-type-available-p 'gif)
(image-type-available-p 'jpeg)
(image-type-available-p 'tiff)
(image-type-available-p 'xbm)
(image-type-available-p 'xpm)
(image-type-available-p 'png)

the answer is always: 't'.
But still, I can't view html images in gnus!
Only the image sent by Katsumi, in png format.