Suggestion: rename, or make alias to, "w3m-print-this-url"

I could not figure out how to copy a URL into the kill ring until
someone told me that the function "w3m-print-this-url" was what I
wanted.  It works fine, but I never would have found it myself,
because the function's name doesn't (to me, anyway) clearly describe
what it does -- I assumed it sent the URL to the printer.

I suggest that you either rename w3m-print-this-url to
w3m-copy-this-url, or else create an alias to it, named
w3m-copy-this-url.

(The same goes for w3m-print-current-url.)

Thanks!
--
This delightful, self-describing sentence, created 16 February
2005 in honor of Katie Drake, has seven As, three Bs, four Cs,