Re: C-c C-c in textarea buffer does nothing

Antonios Christofides wrote:
> Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> > What are the real commands those keys are bound to?  To know
> > them, type `C-h c C-c C-c' and `C-h c C-c C-k' in the textarea.
> > They should be `w3m-form-input-textarea-set' and
> > `w3m-form-input-textarea-exit' respectively.
>
> Thanks. They were both undefined, and I subsequently found out that it
> was because of viper (a plugin that makes vi's keybindings
> available).

However, viper does not seem to affect keybindings in other
buffers. For example, C-c C-c is correctly bound to "submit form" in
w3m. It's only textarea that does not bind it.

In any case, I worked around by adding a key rebinding function to
w3m-form-input-textarea-mode-hook.

--
Antonios Christofides
+30-2661020814