[no subject]

FCC: ~/Mail/outbox
--text follows this line--
Hello,
I have been using emacs-w3m  (with emacspeak) for some time. I wish to
know if it is possible to use Yahoomail with this set -up? My wife who
is sighted finds yahoomail extremely useful but the chief plus points
she mentions comes from cookies she gets from them to perform everyday
mailing chores. Wil such cookies work with emacs-w3m?

Google Mail seems even more forbidding since it requires java script or
am I mistaken?
Lastly, the info file has a section on MUAs --- what are these: an
example would help this computer illiterate user!
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.
Kalyan