Re: C-c C-c in textarea buffer does nothing

Romain Francoise <romain@orebokech.com> wrote:
> Antonios Christofides <anthony@itia.ntua.gr> writes:

>> You press r in dired, then you go around editing the filenames, then
>> C-c C-c to exit rename mode and apply changes.

> Only if Emacs has the wdired.el mode (to the best of my knowledge, only
> Emacs 22).

The file is part of the emacs-goodies-el Debian package:

Library is file /usr/share/emacs21/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/wdired.elc

which I'm using in GNU Emacs 21.4.1 (i386-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d
scroll bars) of 2005-03-17 on trouble, modified by Debian.

Cheers,

--
Sebastian P. Luque