Re: W3M frame-local buffers (w3m-fb.el).

>> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:33:28 +0900
>> yamaoka@xxxxxxx (Katsumi Yamaoka) said as follows:

>> A feature I missed was the ability to maintain a frame-local list
>> of W3M buffers, so I wrote an add-on package to do this.  It's now
>> available at:

>>     <URL:https://alioth.debian.org/download.php/1288/w3m-fb-1.0.0.tar.gz>.

>> To activate, load the source and use M-x w3m-fb-mode RET.

Thanks for your contribution.

>> I think it would be good to have something like this feature added
>> to emacs-w3m; better than an external package relying on lots of
>> defadvice.  (I'll maintain this package as long as that isn't the
>> case, or if there is no interest in adding this to emacs-w3m.)

>I strongly recommend merging of this package into emacs-w3m.

I agree your proposal.

There is a very small problem: I think that w3m-fb.el is not a good
name, because it did not remind its feature to me.  Are there any
idea?

;; It's too difficult to express delicate feelings in non-native
;; languages.

--
TSUCHIYA Masatoshi