Re: Firefox style menu

I and Shirai-san have improved the menu functions.  Now mouse-3
is very useful not only on tabs but also in emacs-w3m buffers.
Even for users who like to use keys rather than the mouse, they
might be useful to learn what commands can be used in the w3m
mode.

> If you get the basics in place, I might be able to contribute some
> extra functionality (changing the order of tabs, undoing tab closure
> are a few things I find useful in Firefox, for example).

I'm interested in those features.  Since contributing of patches
and suggesting of concepts are always welcome, please go ahead.