Re: strange problem with w3m-truncate-string

I got these lines :

/usr/local/share/emacs/21.3/lisp/international/mule-util.elc

but I see it's in 21.3 directiry, so I did it with the command
emacs-snapshot (emacs22), and get :

/usr/share/emacs/22.0.50/lisp/international/mule-util.elc

fot the other command, I did the same thing :

first I get

Type C-x 1 to remove help window.  C-M-v to scroll the help.
truncate-string-to-width is an autoloaded Lisp function in `mule-util'.
[Arg list not available until function definition is loaded.]

Truncate string STR to end at column END-COLUMN.
The optional 3rd arg START-COLUMN, if non-nil, specifies
the starting column; that means to return the characters occupying
columns START-COLUMN ... END-COLUMN of STR.

The optional 4th arg PADDING, if non-nil, specifies a padding character
to add at the end of the result if STR doesn't reach column END-COLUMN,
or if END-COLUMN comes in the middle of a character in STR.
PADDING is also added at the beginning of the result
if column START-COLUMN appears in the middle of a character in STR.

If PADDING is nil, no padding is added in these cases, so
the resulting string may be narrower than END-COLUMN.

and with emacs-snapshot :

Type C-x 1 to remove help window.
truncate-string-to-width is an autoloaded Lisp function in `mule-util'.
(truncate-string-to-width STR END-COLUMN &optional START-COLUMN
PADDING ELLIPSIS)

Truncate string STR to end at column END-COLUMN.
The optional 3rd arg START-COLUMN, if non-nil, specifies the starting
column; that means to return the characters occupying columns
START-COLUMN ... END-COLUMN of STR.  Both END-COLUMN and START-COLUMN
are specified in terms of character display width in the current
buffer; see also `char-width'.

The optional 4th arg PADDING, if non-nil, specifies a padding
character (which should have a display width of 1) to add at the end
of the result if STR doesn't reach column END-COLUMN, or if END-COLUMN
comes in the middle of a character in STR.  PADDING is also added at
the beginning of the result if column START-COLUMN appears in the
middle of a character in STR.

If PADDING is nil, no padding is added in these cases, so
the resulting string may be narrower than END-COLUMN.

I'd like reallly it to works again, w3m.el is a very good browser (it
works in emacs !)

--
ralou - email & jabber :  raloupower dot free.fr - ralou dot fritalk.com
PGP/GnuPG key :		    0xDA96B10A