Re: google buttons

>> Henry, could you send the contents of the message that you make
>> using `C-c C-b' (M-x report-emacs-w3m-bug RET)?

> Yes, sure, here it is:

Thanks.  The notable difference between you and me is:

>| w3m-use-mule-ucs
>|  => t

Does this mean you really use Mule-UCS?  In other words, do you
have something like (load "un-define"), (require 'un-define),
(setq w3m-use-mule-ucs t) or other in your ~/.emacs file?

I couldn't try it since I don't have the version of Mule-UCS
that is able to build with Emacs 23 and does work.  If you use
Mule-UCS built with Emacs 22 (or 21), you'd better not use it.
Because the byte codes between 22 and 23 are incompatible.
Anyway, could you try not using Mule-UCS?

Regards,