Re: feature request

From: "Robert D. Crawford" <rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx> said
Subject: [emacs-w3m:09592] Re: feature request
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 06:04:16 -0500

> > I try to implement this feature. Please apply attached patch and
> > set (setq w3m-use-title-buffer-name t).
>
> Thank you.  This does pretty much what I wanted.  Can the w3m part at
> the beginning of the title be moved to the end?

OK. I changed format like "Text browser works on Emacs *w3m*<3>"
if `w3m-use-title-buffer-name' is non-nil.

> > If that is done, buffer-name includes current-titile like
> > "*w3m*<3> Text browser works on Emacs".
> >
> > Please use, and give comment to me.
> >
> >> Another option I believe might be helpful would be the option to set the
> >> text of the header line to that of the buffer name.  In the latest
> >> version of emacspeak, the reading of the buffer name is done by reading
> >> the header line where it used to be done by reading the mode-line.
> >
> > Which is your said 'the header line', "location: URI" on buffer-top
> > or "TAB" displayed currnt-title?
>
> My apologies, I was not very clear.  I do not use the tabs.  What I was
> referring to was the Location:URI at the top of the buffer.

I understand, thank you. I implemented an option that
`w3m-use-header-line-title'.

If `w3m-use-header-line-title' is non-nil, display "Title:
title" instead of "Location:URI".

I was committing everything to CVS Head, try it.

But...

> I did a cvs update this morning before applying the patch.  For some
> reason, my .emacs-w3m file was not read on startup.  If there is
> something I can do to help track this problem, please let me know and I
> will see what I can do today or tonight.

My emacs-w3m evaluate ~/.emacs-w3m without trouble. Someone is
the same trouble?

--
Hideyuki SHIRAI (mailto:shirai@xxxxxxxxxxx)