Re: w3m-process-sentinel (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)

> On 2007-09-04 00:14 +0100, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

>> BTW, if non-ASCII text in subject lines in a newsgroup look broken,
>> try setting some charset using the `C c' command.  I don't know what
>> is the proper charset for a group but it may be `gb2312', `utf-8',
>> `euc-jp', or...

> Is this another problem?

Maybe it is not so serious.  I don't know why, but after reading
some foreign newsgroups I realized it seems to be a matter only
in the Japanese newsgroups.  Since emacs-w3m is not a very good
news reader and Japanese newsgroups are not so active, I don't
want to improve it further. ;-)