Re: w3m freezes / 99% cpu?

> Howdy, I'm using w3m 0.5.2 on OS X (10.4), installed via MacPorts. I
> use w3m in Carbon Emacs (summer build) in the Wanderlust mailer.
> This has been pretty successful. Here's my setup:

[...]

> However, pretty frequently recently I have dropped into a message that
> needs to render via w3m, and w3m soars to 99% of the CPU and never
> stops. The message never successfully renders. I have no idea how to
> debug this and hope I might get some tips?

Could you post to this list the message that causes a problem on
OS X?  I neither use Mac nor have ever experienced such a trouble
on Linux OS and Solaris OS.  So, I might not be able to reproduce
the problem, but there might be someone who can test it on Mac,
and probably I can break it down into the internal data that is
passed to w3m and ask the w3m team for checking it.  When you post
the message in question, you'd better gzip it and attach it as an
application/octet-stream MIME part.  It doesn't necessarily promise
that the problem is solved, though.

Regards,