Re: w3m freezes / 99% cpu?

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka <at> jpl.org> writes:

> Could you post to this list the message that causes a problem on
> OS X?  I neither use Mac nor have ever experienced such a trouble

Sure, I'd be happy to. Can you tell me how I might test it first
though, so I can separate any mailer problems from w3m problems?
What I'd like to hear is something like:

- Take the complete HTML.
- Put it in a file.
- Run "w3m file.html". Watch it freeze.
- Send us file.html.

But I'm pretty sure I can't do that direct with w3m - what's
the kind of arguments I need to reproduce? :)

JDO