Re: Gnus from Emacs-22.1 supports w3m?

> In the w3m documentation here:

> <http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/info/emacs-w3m_60.html#SEC60>

> I read:

>  "Note: if emacs-w3m is supported in the Gnus version that comes with
>   your Emacs distribution, it means either that this documentation is
>   out-of-date (please report this bug as described in 11. Mailing list
>   and submitting bug reports), or that you're using a very old version
>   of emacs-w3m (in which case you should update it to a newer
>   version)"

> Does Gnus v5.11 that comes with Emacs 22.1 support w3m, or is the
> documentation outdated indeed?

Yes, it's indeed outdated.  In the CVS trunk, I've updated that
section just after the Emacs 22.1 release.  However, we don't
have a plan to update the Info page on the web until the next
emacs-w3m release.  But you can try the latest emacs-w3m under
development using the anonymous CVS.  It is also available as:

http://cvs.namazu.org/emacs-w3m.tar.gz

Regards,