Re: w3m-session.el

Dear Katsumi Yamaoka,

I wrote w3m-session.el just for fun, to learn, and because I needed it
at the time. That puts no obligation on you at all, and I'm very happy
to use the new session functionality in emacs-w3m (which, by the way, is
my main browser). No worries :-) That said, I greatly appreciate your
taking the time to write, and your politeness. Thanks a lot and, please,
keep up your amazing work in emacs-w3m.

Best regards,
Jose

--
If you came and you found a strange man... teaching your kids to punch each
other, or trying to sell them all kinds of products, you'd kick him right